Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Psychology section 1
Before this class psychology to me was like the study of the mind. That's all I really knew. I've never really thought about it before this. After reading this I know that it has more to do with how your mind works and why we do the things that we do. Psychology has a major effect on my life. People always think about others and what made them get mad or what made them happy that day. We all use psychology with out even thinking about it. I learned that our common sense is not what we think is going to happen but what has happened in the past and how we learn from out mistakes. I also learned that hindsight is what makes us overconfident. At the time something can seem very difficult but when we look back at it it seems like it was easy once we knew the answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
I learned the same thing. I can't believe how overconfident people can be and just how the mind works in general, especially when it comes to intuition and hindsight.
ReplyDeleteI think it's really amazing how there's more to common sense and hindsight then what we think. It's really neat to learn that all of our actions are learned from our past doings.
ReplyDeleteI never realize that everything we do and how we react to everything is a certain way of expressing psychology even if we don't realize it.
ReplyDeleteI learned the same thing. I never really thought about why people think and act differently.
ReplyDelete