Monday, September 28, 2009

#3

I looked at the "Seeing More Than Your Eye Does" and Contrast/Color "Illusion". The Seeing more than your eye does, was about how your eye has a blind spot in it, and your brain just makes up what should be there. It's not a small one either, it is relatively large. The contrast/color "illusion" was about how your eyes make the same color appear as a different color according to the colors around it. I learned that everything is not as it always seems. Your eyes sometimes makeup what you see or adjust it. Nothing really surprised me I had heard of this before but one thing that did surprise me was the one activity that I did with the colors, and one seeming darker than the other when in fact they were the same color. Basically everything is not as it always seems and this jsut bring the proof to this. I don't think that this really changes how we look at the world or how we live in it. We have adapted to this and don't think about it on a daily basis. I also never knew that they divide brains in living people to help with seizures. The patients were normal and did not have any side effects that where life threatning. I also learned that left handed peole are more numerous amoung peole with reading disabilities, allergies, and migraine headaches. It is also common in musicans and artist. There is really no more benefit or loss to being a left handed person or a right handed person.

No comments:

Post a Comment