I have many different personality traits that make me who i am. Some of the traits that i consider to be good ones are the fact that i am very caring. I always want to help people and i always want the best for them. Some people tell me that i am too nice and that in the end i am the one that is going to get hurt. Another positive thing about my personality is that i like to people say that i am easy to talk to. I usually have something to say and i never try to hurt people with my words but it does happen. I just try to make conversation with others. Something that is not the best about my personality is that i am very shy. I don't like it when i don't know something and everyone else does. I hate surprises, usually. Sometimes they turn out fun but i hate not knowing anything. People tell me that i am a good listener and that when they need someone to talk to about their problems they know that they can always count on me to help them and just listen to them. Another good thing about me is that i like to have fun. I like to be with people and enjoy their company. Something that is not so good about me is that sometimes i let people walk all over me. i sometimes don't learn from my mistakes and it can often cause me pain in the long run, but sometimes its fun too. A good thing about me is that i cam trusting and when i say that i am going to do something i do it. I like to be a person that people can count on and that they trust in.
I would say that i am defiantly more optimistic than i am pessimistic. I like to have fun and just think the good of things and everyone. I used to be more pessimistic but i figured out that life isn't nearly as fun that way. So this summer i kind of changed how i looked at things and it turned out that you have a lot more fun that way.
Depending on the situation my personality does change. When something is to be taken serious i tend to look at it serious and when it is funny then i have fun with it. My mood, i guess you could say, changes with the situation. I usually know what i am supposed to be doing and when i am supposed to do it. Something that also changes st how shy i am. When i have to step up and do something that has to be done, i out aside my shyness and just do it. If it is just a regular situation though i like to be the shy one.
I tend to have displacemetn a lot. when something isn't going right or the day isn't going good or if i am mad at my parents i tend to take it out on my family or my friends. They don't deserve it, but it jsut happens. Another is Denial, this happended to me when my boyfriend broke up with me. It was hard to accept and it didn't seem real. It took a while for it to set in and when it did i tried to make it seem like it didn't happend and then i ened up getting all mad and having displacement again. I definalty have had repression. I do not remember a lot of stuff that has happened in my life. Some stuff i just dont want to remember and other stuff i just plain forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
I liked what you said about denial. This happens more than i realize. It's hard concept to grasp if something has been the same for so long then just changes. I also think that repression is a really interesting topic because if you try to forget soemthing it just happens? don't you think you would remember no matter what. good blog
ReplyDelete